Africa Water Week
recognises the importance of protecting the privacy of all information provided by users of our platform. This statement is meant to affirm our utmost respect for your rights to privacy.
1.0 Information Usage
Africa Water Week collects personally identifiable information that we use to:
- collate concise information of registrants attending our conference
- profile our registrants
- resolve disputes, collect fees and troubleshoot problems
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities and enforce our User Agreement
- customise, measure and improve our services and information
- compare information for accuracy and verify with third parties
- update our databases and provide user support.
1.1 Cardholder Privacy
All card based transactions are done within a secure environment of the third party Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard complaint payment processors such as Interswitch and Unified Payment Services.
We hereby undertake not to violate the privacy of cardholders who transact with us.
1.2 Information Sharing
Save as provided hereunder, Africa Water Week does not share your personal information with unauthorized persons and adequate safeguards have been put in place to prevent unauthorized access and to ensure confidentiality of your personal information.
1.3 Account Monitoring
You accept that Africa Water Week shall have the right to monitor your account usage and may disclose personal information to local enforcement or investigative agencies or any competent regulatory or governmental agencies to assist in the prevention, detection or prosecution of money laundering activities, fraud or criminal activities.